SAQ 4.0 Sustainability Guidelines
SAQ 4.0 is an online sustainability self-assessment questionnaire jointly developed by all mayor OEMs for their global suppliers. These companies are expected to comply with and endorse these automotive industry guidelines to improve sustainability.
Here is a quick overview of the SAQ 4.0 main chapters:
For this purpose, the supplier must provide documented proof relating to the respective company policies and training to comply with each chapter in this questionnaire.
The main focus is on the management of the ecological, economic and social sustainability aspects.
Complying with the "SAQ 4.0 Sustainability Rating" is a new benchmark for supplier approval and is also decisive for new projects.
What to do?
2. You will receive an invitation code to the NQC platform
3. Answering the SAQ 4.0 questionnaire
4. Uploading proof documents and training certificates
5. Consideration of customer-specific requirements (additional requirements of OEMs)
6. Evaluation and feedback of the assessment results
More information, online registration, etc. - Coming soon!