Effective defect management is not only limited to managing claims, it describes the systematic process of preventing failures.
This process encompasses systematic failure prevention, failure identification, failure diagnostics and failure analysis, as well as the introduction and evaluation of counter measures with the aim of minimizing the risk of serious consequences of failures and preventing repeat failures.
We support you in your series supervision in the following areas:
- Internal and external complaints
- Customer complaints
- Root cause analysis using Ishikawa and 5-Why methods
- Diagnosis and defect part analysis in the field
- Complaint processing, 8D reports, deficiency report
- Prevention of repeat defects, Poka Yoke solution
- Reduction of defect costs / reduction of ppm quotas
- Data gathering, Pareto analyses
- Plausibility checks and efficiency
- Lessons learned consideration, FMEA
- Increase in customer satisfaction
- Increase in quality awareness and motivation
- Product liability, reversal of burden of proof, employee responsibility
„Transparent, honest and systematic defect management secures liquidity by exposing gray areas in the defect costs.“
Require an offer without obligation? Contact us. We look forward to being able to provide you with professional support.